Everything we serve at Dalebrook Café is prepared with an abundance of love and attention.
Here’s a quick overview of what you can expect when you come visit us:
- Delicious homebaked breads, cakes, pies and quiches made from free-range eggs, stoneground flour and real butter.
- Light, healthy and delicious meals, catering for all diets.
- Ready-prepared meals such as cottage pies and lasagnes.
- Delicious coffee prepared to perfection.
- An assortment of super juices and smoothies.
- A selection of artisanal sourdough flatbreads baked especially for you in our small pizza oven.
- A choice of seafood options.
- Homemade ice creams made with milk from Noordhoek dairy – served in sugar cones with flavours changing weekly.
- Small shopping basket if you haven’t had a chance to get to shops e.g. homemade lasagne, salad items, veggie packs, milk, cheese, olive oils and preserves.
- Flower seller on site.
- We have a liquor license and a offer a small evolving menu.
- Open for dinner Friday and Saturday night until 9pm.